A large part of our clientele is the roofing industry.
- We rent our 10 yard bins for $140 for the bin rental plus a weight charge of $110/metric ton plus HST. (weigh scale receipts available).
- We require VISA or Mastercard number or $300 cash deposit when we drop the bin.
- We ask you keep the bin no longer than a few days in the busy season but have more flexibility during off peak times.
Curious about the weight of your job?
(NUMBER OF BUNDLES X 75) / 2206 = approximate tonnage of a single layer roof with no extra siding or eaves debris
The following reasons are just some of the reasons why roofers love our dump trailers.
- JCo Junk traliers are great for those spots that the roll of bins won't fit into. Great for laneways.
- Our dump trailers roll right up to the house underneath the roof for easy shingle stripping.
- JCo Junk is quick and there on time when you need them for drop off and pick up.
- No city street permits required.
- No city "road damage" deposits ($2,000).
- Our tires don't damage lawns, sidewalks, or roads.
JCo Junk 416-795-6816. We want to be your "every job" bin rental company.